2022 WA International School Student of the Year
The CISWA WA International School Student of the Year Award is about recognising the significant contribution that international students make to the Western Australian community.
CISWA seeks to acknowledge an international student, who has demonstrated academic excellence and has contributed to enhancing the student experience both in the school and in the community.
In selecting the recipient of this award, the student’s achievements and contributions during their time as an international student in Australia will be taken into consideration. Additional weight will be given to any activities which promote interaction with Australian students and with the local community.
The achievements and contributions of the winning student will be promoted through the education sector’s peak bodies, higher education media and the CISWA website.
This award is proudly sponsored by:
WHO CAN APPLY?
- A current international student living in Western Australia on a student visa, Schools sector
- Student must be nominated by the school
- One student nomination per school
The online nomination must be completed by the nominator addressing the following Selection Criteria:
- The student’s contributions and achievements
- Benefits to other students and/or the community of the student’s activities
- All community and volunteer work undertaken
- Demonstrated academic excellence – at least Credit average
- Nominee must currently hold a student visa, Schools sector
- Relatives of current CISWA Executives are not eligible for the award
- Unsuccessful nominees may be re-nominated in subsequent years
2022 KEY DATES
- 12 September – Applications Open
- 21 October – Applications Close (5pm)
- 9 November – Judging Completed
- 30 November – All award winners announced at StudyPerth AGM and End of Year Event