We know that having access to up-to-date, accurate and reliable information on visa options can be critical to international students. We also know that many students find it difficult to navigate the many web pages on the Department of Home Affairs and State Government websites.
CISWA cannot provide advice on visas but we have worked with a reliable visa service, EasiVisa, to provide guides for students on some of the visas that might be available to you if you are thinking about extending your time in Australia. These guides provide useful information on a number of visa types and direct you to the appropriate information on the Department of Home Affairs and WA State Government websites. These guides are provided for international students studying in WA.
You can find the guides on EasiVisa’s website:
- Guide to applying for a subclass 190 visa: https://easivisa.com/a-guide-to-applying-for-a-subclass-190-visa/
- Guide to applying for a subclass 485 visa: https://easivisa.com/a-guide-to-applying-for-a-subclass-485-visa/
- Guide to applying for a subclass 491 visa: https://easivisa.com/a-guide-to-applying-for-a-subclass-491-visa/
- Guide to applying for a subclass 482 visa: https://easivisa.com/a-guide-to-applying-for-a-subclass-482-visa/
- Guide to applying for a subclass 500 visa: https://easivisa.com/guide-to-applying-for-a-subclass-500-visa/