NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2021 CISWA AWARDS HAVE CLOSED!
The CISWA WA International Education Initiative of the Year – Schools Award recognises the work of an individual or team in a Western Australian school that has contributed to the welfare, support or academic success of international students. The initiative should enhance the student experience in the school and/or in the wider community.
The Selection Panel will consider the following in selecting the winning initiative:
- A description of your initiative – from its inception to its current form
- What are the benefits for international students?
- What are the benefits for the school/community?
- What are the success factors and are they sustainable? i.e. preferably free of charge, well promoted.
- Were there any hurdles and challenges you came up against and how did you overcome these?
- An individual or a team who is a current financial CISWA member
- Institutions must be a registered CRICOS provider
- Unsuccessful nominees may re-nominate in subsequent years
2021 Key Dates
- 28 September – Applications Open
- 5 November – Applications Close (5pm)
- 26 November – Judging Completed
- 9 December – Winners announced at StudyPerth AGM and End of Year Event
The winner will receive a trophy and a $1,000 prize.
This Award is proudly sponsored by: