Proudly sponsored by Medibank Private, this award recognises the work of an individual or team in a Western Australian education institution that has contributed to the welfare or support of international students. For example communication support programs, pathways initiative, or social inclusion activities.
Additional weight will be given to any activities which promote interaction with Australian students, with the local community or help students settle into life in Australia.
The achievements and contributions of the winning individual/team will be promoted through the education sector’s peak bodies, higher education media and the CISWA website.
Who Can Apply?
- Any individual or a team who is a current financial member of CISWA
- CISWA accepts nomination by an institution, colleague or friend
- Institutions must be a registered CRICOS provider
- Nominees must be a current financial CISWA member (institution or single member)
- Current CISWA Executives are not eligible to apply or nominate for the award
- Unsuccessful nominees may be re-nominated in subsequent years
2018 Key Dates
- 11 April – Applications Open
- 18 May – Applications Close (5pm)
- 8 June – Judging Completed
- 5 July – Winner announced at the CISWA 25th Annual Winter Conference