The CISWA Awards were established in 2014 to acknowledge the achievements of individuals and organisations in promoting and supporting international education in Western Australia. Now in its 5th year the 2019 CISWA awards have expanded to include:
- International VET Student of the Year
- International Tertiary Student of the Year
- International Education Program of the Year
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to International Education
Nominating for an award provides you, your colleagues and/or your institution the opportunity to be recognised as a leader within international education in Western Australia. This is the chance for exceptional programs and individuals to be recognised and acknowledged for their outstanding contribution and support to the advancement of international education in Western Australia.
The online nomination process is straightforward. It is likely you will have already written a significant proportion of the information required during the course of the program or through an individual application process.
2019 Key Dates:
- 8 April – Applications Open
- 22 May – Applications Close (5pm)
- 8 June – Judging Completed
- 27 June – Winner announced at the CISWA 26th Annual Winter Conference
How to nominate?
Choose the award category you wish to nominate for, click the link below and complete the online nomination form.