This information is intended for international students. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has assessed that COVID-19 can be characterised as a pandemic.

We recommend you visit StudyPerth and Department of Home Affairs websites for the latest updates on COVID-19 pandemic.

If you are experiencing any financial stress or other difficulties caused by the pandemic, you can reach out to StudyPerth via this form.

CISA (Council for International Students Australia) is also actively advocating with the government about welfare packages for international students in this crisis. For more information about this, visit CISA’s website or their Facebook page.

Did you know that if your education provider identifies you as being financially vulnerable as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and needing support, you can be referred to the International Student Support Network ISSN to apply for a heavily discounted homestay placement. ISSN homestays include a private room, meals, utilities and support from one of committed AHN host families. 

You can apply for support through ISSN Link –