Due to COVID-19 pandemic, CISWA Awards have been postponed until the end of this year. We will inform you once applications open.
The CISWA International School Program of the Year Award recognises the work of an individual or team in a Western Australian school that has contributed to the welfare or support of international students. For example, a communication support program, or social inclusion activities.
Additional weight will be given to any activities which promote interaction with Australian students, with the local community or help students settle into life in Australia.
The Selection Panel will consider some or all of the following in the context of Western Australia:
- Is it innovative?
- Does it benefit international students?
- Does it integrate with local students?
- What reach in terms of number of students (of the cohort)
- Is it replicable?
- How readily accessible is it to international students? i.e. preferably free of charge, well promoted
- An individual or a team who is in a government or private school or in an education authority.
- Institutions must be a registered CRICOS provider
- Unsuccessful nominees may be re-nominated in subsequent years